Monday, October 3, 2011

What in the hell is this for anyways?

As the title suggest, this is sort of a brief explanation as to what this blog will be about.  Since I'm first and foremost horribly out of practice writing wise, I'll be using this as sort of a metaphysical forge for my writing, posting mainly short stories, particular quips about an odd moment of the day, and dreams as well.  A (close if not tied for first) second point of this blog will be posting about the current movie I'm working on along with two close friends of mine entitled "Bone To The Dog".  I wont be posting specific updates about the film, but more so musing about the story and interesting points of the overall thing.  For those interested in keeping up with the actual process of the film and what we're doing every week on set, go to http://www.bonetothedog.com/ for all of the details.  Third and lastly, I'll be posting about obscure things that interest me (movie reviews, paranormal phenomena, music, interesting works of art, books, etc).  I assure you that most of it will be macabre in nature, a bit spooky, and maybe even a bit romantic at times.  So, we'll see where it goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment